BRIDE Wedding Awards
The Awards are celebration of the past and present exhibitors of BRIDE, voted for and chosen by the industry’s experts and customers. The Awards will reveal the very best the Bride Wedding Industry has to offer, with categories covering the key aspects of wedding planning. The Awards are a useful tool to help connect the best of the exhibitors of BRIDE from 2014 to 2017 with to-be-brides and grooms, planners and other industry vendors.
- BRIDE Dubai & Abu Dhabi exhibitors from 2014 to 2017 can enter all the Awards' categories by filling-up a form on BRIDE’s website
- Registration page will include questions about the company, their work and why do they think they should win the award, supported with some images and client testimonials
- Judges will shortlist 5 finalists per category
- An email confirmation will be sent to the finalists. A survey will be set up and then uploaded on Survey Monkey. This link will be sent to the finalists, who then should encourage their clients to vote for them for People’s Choice Award category
- Judging process allows all BRIDE exhibitors to compete on a level playing field. Winners will be selected under JUDGE’S CHOICE AWARD and PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD.
These locations are available for wedding celebrations, with excellent service and fabulous aesthetics inside and out.
These designers/boutique create stunning bridal gowns, offering impeccable finishing, lush to touch fabrics and continuously offer a memorable experience to BRIDEs and help make the groom stand proud in his gentleman attire. Bringing unique and on-trend styles to the bridal industry.
Those who exhibit the core qualities to enable smooth-running, imaginative and innovative banquet catering. That has shown hard work, creativity, customer service and commitment to creating the best events possible is appreciated by the brides & grooms whom they’ve worked with.
They make sure everything runs smoothly without problems, help finalize the oh-so-challenging guest list and dealing with last minute disasters without breaking a sweat that create those wow-moments.
From buttonholes to the BRIDE’s bouquet, these creative florists specialize in adding creativity, colour and beauty to the wedding day.
Make Up Artist & Hair Stylist
Working wonders is the job of a professional make-up artist & hair stylist, they have to take the brides requests and create a picture perfect look on their wedding day.
Photographer and Videographer
With a mix of amazing photographic style and exceptional service, this category seeks to identify the very best.
- BRIDE exhibitors can enter all the categories and win any number of awards; however, a separate entry form is required for each category submission.
- All entries, and the details contained within them, will be handled in the strictest confidence and only made available to members of the judging panel. All confidential information supplied will be securely destroyed after the judging period.
- It is accepted as a precondition of entry that all participating businesses will agree to facilitate and feature in coverage/promotions concerning the BRIDE wedding awards 2017 and its online portals.
Entry Start Date: 30th November 2016
Entry Closing Date: 10th January 2017
Finalists will be announced on 15th January 2017
- Increase industry profile
- Increase brand awareness
- networking opportunities
- Great marketing potentials
- Increased Sales
- New partnerships
- Referral business
Clients can cast their votes by visiting the BRIDE website to review the finalists, give their feedback and post a testimonial about why they should win the award.
Clients should judge the finalists based on the following their whole customer journey:
- Quality of expertise, advice and guidance received-pre wedding
- Quality of service/product supplied- at wedding
- Value for money
- Above & beyond expectations
Voting Start Date: 15th January 2017
Voting Closing Date: 9th February 2017
One vote per category will be accepted. In the case of duplications, the first nomination will count.
Voters may vote for up to four suppliers but they can only vote once per category for each supplier.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of industry’s experts and their clients
Industry Experts and Industry Influencers
- Data received from business review forms and customer testimonials will be used in final judging for awards.
- When asked to complete a business review form, ensure the entry is within the word count limit
- Award winners will be announced at BRIDE Dubai on 18th February 2017
- Incomplete entries will not be judged
- Entry forms will become the property of BRIDE wedding awards and entries will not be returned
- The organisers reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant
- Supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied. Any companies with fraudulent testimonials will also be disqualified. the judges’ decision is final
- All business review forms will be passed to the judging panel anonymously.
The winner will be chosen by a process of quantitative analysis of customer feedback scores and testimonials, and esteemed judges. Winners will be selected under JUDGE’S CHOICE AWARD and PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD by maximum no of votes.