Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre, at the heart of the United Arab Emirates' transport network, offers unrivalled access for visitors from the UAE and abroad.
The journey from Dubai to Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre is extremely simple. From Jebel Ali, Dubai to ADNEC should take no more than 45 minutes.
Dubai to Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre
- Leave Dubai on the Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), following the signs for Abu Dhabi/ Jebel Ali. As you leave the emirate of Dubai and enter the emirate of Abu Dhabi the name of the road changes to the Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road. You stay on this road for approximately 30 minutes.
- Just before you exit Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road you will pass (on your right) Al Raha Mall. At this point you should move to the right hand lane and prepare exit Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Road.
- Exit the Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road, following the signs for Abu Dhabi (E22). Stay in the right hand lane and continue to follow the signs for Abu Dhabi (E22).
- Once on the E22, continue over Al Maqtaa Bridge, at this point the huge Sheikh Zayed Mosque should be on your left.
- You will reach a set of traffic lights, approximately 2km after crossing Al Maqtaa Bridge, continue straight on passing an ADNOC petrol station and Al Bateen Air base on your right. At this point you should ensure that you are in the right hand lane, ready to take the next exit.
- Exit the E22, following the signs for the exhibition centre. At the roundabout take the fourth exit, again following the signs for the exhibition centre.
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre will be on your right, follow the signage and park in a convenient space.